Sessions and Fees
Pebbles Nursery Session times are as follows:
08:45 - 11:45 (3 hour session)
11:45 - 12:15 (30 minute session)
12:15 - 15:15 (3 hour session)
14:45 - 15:15 (30 minute session) - 30 Hours funded children only
NURSERY SESSIONS AND CHARGES
Additional 3 hour nursery sessions are subject to availability and will be allocated according to the Admissions Policy or on a first come first served basis.
Sessions are charged at:
• £14.00 for a 3 hour morning (08:45 - 11:45) or afternoon session (12:15 - 15:15)
• £2:50 for Lunch Club, optional 30 minute session (11.45 to 12:15)
• £2.50 for Extended Day, optional 30 minute session (14:45-15:15) - 30 Hour funded children only
- This charge will be reviewed annually by the Board of Trustees.
- Additional sessions and charges will be outlined in the parent/carer Nursery contract.
- Additional sessions must be arranged termly in advance in agreement with the Nursery.
- Two full weeks’ notice will be required if parents/carers wish to cancel additional sessions.
- Pebbles reserve the right to charge 4 weeks fees should parents/carers not provide this notice.
- Employees of the Samphire Star Education Trust receive a discount of 10% per paid session.
Fees for Nursery sessions outside of the free early education entitlement are payable weekly in advance and no later than the first session of the week that the child attends.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or cash.
The Head Teacher and Board of Trustees reserve the right to amend the frequency of invoicing.
If a child is absent, refunds or reductions are not available. (Nursery costs do not reduce if your child is absent).
Failure to pay in advance of the session will result in the child’s additional sessions at the Nursery being withdrawn once the outstanding payment reaches £50. Should the situation not be resolved within five working days the place will be reallocated to another child.