PSHE (including RSHE)
White Cliffs Primary and Nursery School believes that a strong PSHE education is important to help our pupils develop into well-rounded members of society, who can make a positive contribution to their community. Our PSHE curriculum covers the statory content of RSHE. We use the Programme of Study from the PSHE Association.
We can share copies of the PSHE Assosiation materials via email with any parent/carer of a pupil at White Cliffs Primary and Nursery School who requests access to content of lessons taught to their children. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
Our PSHE education also covers economic wellbeing, careers & enterprise education, and personal safety (including assessing and managing risk).
• Our school is one where everyone is encouraged and supported to achieve their personal best.
• Our school is welcoming, inclusive, has a real community feel and is a place where everyone is valued.
• Our pupils and staff treat each other equitably, fairly, with kindness and with mutual respect. At all times, staff and pupils are encouraged to show a high regard for the needs and feelings of others through their actions and words.
• Our pupils and staff are enterprising and approach challenges with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• The needs and interests of all pupils, irrespective of gender, culture, ability or aptitude, will be promoted through an inclusive and varied PSHE curriculum at our school.
• Our environment is safe and clean with everyone sharing responsibility for it.
• Our culture is one of continuous improvement, creativity and enthusiasm.
DFE: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs